Thursday, December 1, 2011

End of Ancano


Dear Diary,

Labrynthian was more than I had ever imagined from reading about it back in Cyrodiil.  I will not give details as it was quite dangerous and I don't want anyone who might find this to attempt to enter.  Hopefully now with the staff acquired there will be no reason for anyone to return it. I will say I took great enjoyment in smashing a Thalmor sent by Ancano to stop me and take the staff after I went to all the effort to obtain it.  He put up quite a fight but my newly acquired staff made short work of the magic using Altmer.

Upon returning to the College I saw from a distance a scuffle on the bridge.  I ran up and assisted Tolfdir in taking down the strange magic creatures and he briefed me on the situation.  We ran inside with the staff which I used to indirectly fry Ancano and put the  situation to rest.  I took his clothes to display in mockery in my house, and then spoke with the gathered residents of the College.  They were quite grateful and made me the new Archmage.  I thought it was a bit premature and unfitting of a wanderer and scholar by hobby such as myself, but they insisted.  I took a peek at my new quarters, but I did not touch anything.  I just couldn't use the space previously occupied by Aren, and it seemed some of these items were heirlooms from his own travels and adventures in Skyrim.

I next went to Urag in the library, bringing him the rare book he was after, and he sent me after another.  I asked him about where to find an Elder Scroll here in Skyrim and he gave me a couple books about Elder Scrolls which I will promptly add to my collection.  I hope he doesn't expect me to return them...

Until next time,

- ST

No comments:

Post a Comment